Sunday 13 September 2009

2 weeks to go....

This time in 2 weeks I will have completed my first 10k. I have kind of mixed feelings about it actually - I went out for a run today and came in at 1 hour and 3 minutes. Overall its only 3 minutes more than my target time and 2 weeks should be enough time to push myself and get that down, but I don't think I have time to get in more than one 10k run before then, and maybe one or two 5k's.

So I might just need to give my all on the day and see where I get to. Its not my ideal by any means and I do want to get under 1 hour before the day itself. But I guess I just didn't put in enough effort or enough runs beforehand.

I will be going for my last training run next Sunday and a gentle run the day before. Will see how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment