Saturday 9 January 2010

Before and after...

I'm not quite where I want to be either in terms of body weight or in body composition, but from time to time it really helps me along to compare some 'before' and 'after' pictures. Never really thought of putting this out on the public domain, but I somehow don't really seem to mind that much any more.

Anyways, this was me in September 2005. I don't actually think I have any more embarrassing pictures than this - it's just a hideous nasty picture. When I look at it now, I always wonder how the f**k did I let myself go like that???? I hope I don't need to point out that I am the one in the green...




And here are a couple of me on holiday in Morocco in November 2009:



Sorry I'm not sure why the spacing is as odd as it is, but meh.

I had been a bit down these last few days with the crappy UK weather and the inability to properly train - Silverstone is 9 weeks from tomorrow, after all!

But having another look at these pictures, I suddenly feel a lot better looking at the progress I have made and what I have achieved so far. I realise the fact that I can actually run at all today is an achievement, considering I could hardly walk a  couple of years ago. Just need to push on, keeping giving it my best.

Told you it cheers me up :P

1 comments:

ellen said...

Abhinav, You can be so proud of yourself! I do have to say, All pictures are just fine! It is good to see you set yourself some goals! Good luck with all the running and I will follow your journey!

Ellen
www.elleninamerika.com

Post a Comment