Saturday 16 January 2010

Random musings...

Didn't realise it had been a whole 6 days since my last post here. Whoops.

First off, I want to request anyone reading to donate what ever you can to the Haiti earthquake appeal. There are quite a few charities and international aid agencies who are raising money and DEC is just one, but its the one I went with - the link is to a UK website by the way:

Disasters Emergency Committee


On a much lighter note, we had snow again this week on Wednesday which thawed and then froze on Thursday, completing defeating my attempts to go out running. Unsurprisingly I am really disappointed given I also had a shoddy run on the Sunday before that. I did however get to the gym on Friday and had a pretty decent weights workout - legs were definitely feeling it for the rest of the day!

Gearing up to give 16k a second attempt tomorrow so after my Saturday morning bootcamp, I am having a really chilled out relaxing day under the guise of resting my leg muscles.

16k..bring it on :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment